Cleanest poop of your life or your money-back 60-day risk-free trial. Our policy is available to customers with U.S. addresses if requested within 60 days of the purchase date on un-damaged products.
Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges and packaging.
Send us answers to the questions below to initiate a return:
1. What is the reason for the return? Please note, if you're having trouble with your installation there is almost always a simple solution—we will provide you with step-by-step instructions to get Whisper installed on your quirky toilet. Just send your email with a few pictures (or video) of the toilet, the seat, the water connections, and a description of the issue you are facing so we can provide you with helpful instructions.
2. What is your Whisper order number? It begins with “WCB” and was sent with your confirmation email.
3. Has the seal on the retail box been broken at all? (This determines your return address for return processing. False information will impede the return process and could result in restocking fees. This is a hygiene product and this information is crucial to processing.)
4. If you have any suggestions for improvement please let us know. We want all of our customers to be happy and your feedback helps us make improvements moving forward.
- Once we have this information we can approve your return and provide you with return and repacking instructions.
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges and packaging.
- Only the sale price is refundable. If you paid for shipping (e.g. Alaska/Hawaii) your shipping fee is non-refundable.
- Returns must include all parts and packaging and the retail box must be inside a brown shipping box to protect it during shipping to be eligible for a full refund.
- IMPORTANT: Damage products, damaged packaging, and missing parts may incur a restocking fee.
- Refunds are processed within 30-days after receiving the return.
- After a refund is processed on our side you will receive a refund confirmation email. Some payment providers take longer than others to show the refund on your statement – a few days to a few weeks. This is entirely handled by your payment provider. Please reach out to them for more information.